Do you have a career interest in becoming a financial advisor? Wells Fargo’s Wealth and Investment Management division is inviting current undergraduate students to apply for financial advisor internships available this summer in Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Minneapolis, St. Louis, and San Francisco. Thank you to Albert Baker Fund board member, Amanda Weitman, for notifying us of this opportunity!
This program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career site on Tuesday, February 16 and Wednesday, February 17 ONLY. (Click on “Search Jobs” and search by keywords, “WIM Financial Advisor Intern Program” or Job ID #5182604 and follow the instructions to complete your application.)
- 1+ month of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work
- Completion of coursework in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Prefer a undergraduate with a graduation date of December 2016 – May 2018
Click here for a pdf of the program overview and intern responsibilities.