We scanned video footage from breakout sessions at the ABF Career Alliance launch events to bring you seven–sometimes surprising–job search tips from our career experts.
Topics cover (1) resumes, (2) job interviews, (3) the hidden job market, (4) today’s job market, (5) informational interviews, (6) networking, and (7) how to get started.
Hear seven quick tips from ABF Career Alliance jobs search experts: (In order of appearance)
- Kim Knight, talent acquisition and retention consultant, corporate recruiting, career coach
- Geri Karp, recruiter and career coach
- Leslie Evans Thorne, founder of www.YouAreFree.com (to create meaningful work)
- Amanda Weitman, Sr. Vice President and Wealth Advisor, Wells Fargo Bank; ABF trustee
- Nat Pellegrini, senior product manager, telecommunications consultant; ABF trustee
- Shari Novick, executive search, organization development, management consultant