Participate as a Seeker/Ally
We’re building and growing a career community for Christian Scientists and we’d like you to be a part of it!
We recognize that at different times a Job Seeker may be in a position to act as a Career Ally, and a Career Ally may be interested in a job or career change. If this is the case, you are welcome to register as a Seeker/Ally in the Career Alliance. As a Seeker/Ally, you have the opportunity to make valuable one-to-one career connections that advance your career, as well as assist others who can benefit from your specific career knowledge and experience.
- You may be called upon to provide an informational interview or career advice for a Job Seeker in your industry area
- You may access our LifeLaunch! online career course to learn new job search tools and strategies
- You may apply for informational interviews in your current industry area or new career field
- You search and apply for job opportunities listed in the ABF Career Alliance
For more complete information on:
- What does the Career Alliance do?
- How does it work?
- Who is it for?
- What support is available?
- Professional Standards for Participation
see the individual “participation” pages for Job Seekers and Career Allies.