The Principia is seeking a dynamic Upper School Computer Science and/or Mathematics teacher who can use a variety of teaching methods to teach for understanding, ensure students are effectively applying their knowledge and skills, and mentor students as their teacher, character educator, and advisor; This person is also expected to support the School’s experiential education initiatives which include chaperoning social events and trips. Full-time, school year position.
• Active (or pending) membership in The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and/or in a Journal-listed branch church or society of The First Church of Christ, Scientist
• Christian Science class instruction preferred but not required
•Bachelor’s degree in Math or Computer Science required; Master’s degree preferred (in Education, Math, Physics or related STEM field)
• Teaching certification preferred (required within two years of hire)
• Relevant teaching experience with Upper School students
– Full-time school year position starting 22’23
To apply for this job please visit www.principia.edu.