Events Are Scheduled for Boston, D.C., and NYC
- ABF Career Alliance events for the Christian Science community have just been scheduled for Boston on Friday, June 22, at the Longyear Museum; for
D.C. on Saturday, July 28, at the new Museum of the Bible; and for
New York City on Thursday, August 23, at We Work Bryant Park
- Watch our 2 minute video and hear what others have to say about ABF Career Alliance events!
- Registration opens May 30 for all event locations.
Highlights from 2017 Events
- In the meantime…everybody who attended our 2017 events in Seattle, Walnut Creek, Dallas, Houston, Austin and Chicago had a blast! What could be better than half days filled with inspiration, connections, and career-building?
- We have now hit the1,000+ participant milestone! That means we have more than 1,000 Career Allies, Job Seekers, and Students who are building connections, communities, and careers with us.
- Through the ripple effect of connection upon connection, the Career Alliance reaches thousands morepeople nationwide – people who have not registered, but are serving as connections to Job Seekers. Those connections draw together and empower the entire Christian Science community.
Join us as a 2018 Sponsor
- We are proud to announce, for the first time, that we are supported by a group of values-driven sponsors. A portion of Career Alliance activities is made possible by funding from these sponsors. As part of the Career Alliance community,we would like to ask that, when appropriate, you might help us return the blessing by supporting them with your business.
These ABF Career Alliance events are sponsored by individual Christian Scientists who value our work to build an active, dynamic career community whose members share the common bond of Christian Science. Learn more about the benefits of being an ABF Career Alliance sponsor.
More About The ABF Career Alliance
Finding the right job or career path can be challenging in today’s world of impersonal online applications. Yet the top career search experts agree: the best opportunities come from one-to-one connections. That’s why the ABF Career Alliance was created. The ABF Career Alliance connects Christian Science job seekers (and those “friendly” to Christian Science) with seasoned professionals in their fields of interest, who are also Christian Scientists. These professionals, or career “allies” are eager to share their knowledge, and at times their contacts, with their extended family-faith community.